|The 2017 CDGA Fantasy Golf Challenge continues with The Players Championship, May 11-14 at TPC Sawgrass. The contest is free for all CDGA members to enter. Prizes will include rounds of golf, championship tickets, apparel, equipment and more.|
How to Play
- To play the CDGA Fantasy Golf Challenge, you must be an active member of the Chicago District Golf Association with access to your My CDGA Caddie account.
- To enter, log in to your My CDGA Caddie account and click "Benefits/Contests" then "Fantasy Golf."
- Select two (2) players from each of the three (3) pre-determined player pools. Once you have filled your roster, you will receive on-screen confirmation that your entry has been submitted. For each round, only your best four (4) scores will count towards your event score.
|CDGA Fantasy Golf Challenge Schedule|
2017 Season Standings
|Final Results||Masters, Augusta, Ga.|
|Final Results||The Players Championship, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.|
|June 15-18||U.S. Open Championship, Erin, Wis.|
|July 20-23||The Open Championship, Southport, England|
|Aug. 10-13||PGA Championship, Charlotte, N.C.|
Event #2: The Players Championship
- 1st Place: Foursome at Bowes Creek Country Club
- 2nd Place: Two one-day tickets to the 2017 U.S. Open at Erin Hills
- 3rd Place: Four one-day tickets to the BMW Championship at Conway Farms Golf Club
- 4th Place: $100 gift card to PGA TOUR Superstore
- 5th Place: CDGA golf shirt
- 6th - 10th Place: One dozen (12) Titleist Pro V1x golf balls
- Random: One random winner will receive a CDGA hat and golf towel.
CDGA Fantasy Golf Challenge Grand Prize
Upon the completion of the final event in the CDGA Fantasy Golf Challenge, the contestant with the most points during the season will win a to-be-announced grand prize.
Click here to view official rules.