CDGA Better Ball and Individual Net Series
|Now in its second season, the CDGA Net Series combines the most-enjoyed aspects of the former Better Ball of Pairs and Member Day events. The Net Series, which is open to players of all skill levels, genders and ages, consists of five partner competitions and one individual event.|
New for 2017:
Registration is open and can be accessed from the CDGA Championship schedule or by clicking on an event in the table below.
- A Net Better Ball of Pairs Championship featuring only teams who advance on points accumulated from the first four competitions has been added.
- Points will be awarded to teams in each event based on finishing order. These points will not be tallied individually, but as a team and a running total will be kept across the four Better Balls. Teams earning enough points will qualify for the end of the year Championship. Click here for the points structure.
- Only one Individual Net event will take place.
Net Better Ball of Pairs
||Cog Hill G&CC - Course #2
Field and Format:
- 50 teams (100 individuals) - Open to all CDGA members (male and female). Must be an active CDGA member to participate.
- Both the team and individual events will be shotgun-start 18-hole stroke play competitions unless otherwise posted.
- Prior to each event, current USGA Handicap Indexes® based on the most recent revision will be used. Should the difference between the team members' indexes exceed 4.4, the extra strokes will be deducted from the higher index.
- Players will be given full Handicap (after any needed adjustments) in both team and individual events.
- For the team competitions, players will earn points to qualify for the CDGA Net Better Ball of Pairs Championship, Sept. 19 at Stonebridge CC. All points are given to the entire team, not the individual. Click here for the points structure.
Price: $350/team for Net Better Ball of Pairs events, $175/person for Net Individual events
See below for more information on what the Net Series competitions include compared to the past Better Ball of Pairs and Member Days events.