The CDGA and CDGA Foundation began a partnership with Youth on Course in 2016.
Founded by the Northern California Golf Association and headquartered in Pebble Beach, Youth on Course has expanded its reach to eight additional regions: Arizona, Idaho, Kansas City,
Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and the Chicago District. The organization subsidizes rounds for
its age 6-18 members, ensuring that they can play for $5 or less. Youth on Course pays participating courses the difference
between the $5 and their respective junior rates, allowing youths access
to the game and courses a full tee sheet, future players and increased
revenue. Since 2006, the organization has subsidized more than 400,000
rounds for its nearly 15,000 members.
“Youth on Course does a great job of providing affordable access to golf in a way that also is beneficial to the
courses,” CDGA Executive Director Robert Markionni said.
Individuals interested in joining the program should click the "Register" button below. Courses interested in becoming part of the program should reach out to the CDGA Foundation's Alex Nolly at email@example.com or (630) 685-2351 with any questions.
Youth on Course Resources
* YouthonCourse.org: Website for Youth on Course
* Course Map: See which local golf courses are participating in the program
* Kids Stuff: Guest essay in Chicago District Golfer from Youth on Course executive director Adam Heieck
* Welcome Video: Kris Bryant and Jason Heyward of the Chicago Cubs welcome Youth on Course to Chicago
* Youth on Course expands to Chicago & Las Vegas: Press release announcing the new partnership