CDGA Net Series Presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka
The popular CDGA Net Series presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka returns for 2019 with a total of five Net Better Ball events - four qualifiers and one championship. Grab a partner to play in these casually competitive events, suitable for golfers of all skill levels and genders, at some of the area’s top private tracks, with every participant receiving prizes and giveaways.
Teams collecting enough points based on finishing position in the other four better ball events will be invited to participate in the Sept. 23 finale. The top three teams after the finale will receive Stay & Play trips to Tullymore Golf Resort in Mecosta County, Mich.!
Field and Format:
- 1 p.m. shotgun start for qualifying events
- 18-hole stroke play competition with 2-golfer team Net Better Ball.
- Each event limited to 50 teams
- Teammates must have Handicap Indexes within 4.4 of each other. Those with higher variance will be adjusted.
- All contestants must be 21 years of age or older
- $50 credit per player to the course pro shop
- CDGA tee gifts
- Closest to the Hole and Longest Drive competitions
- Lunch, two drink tickets, golf cart and green fees are included in the entry fee
- A chance to win Stay & Play trips to Tullymore Golf Resort at the Championship
- Teams qualifying for the Championship by earning enough points will not have to pay again