CDGA Two-Person Scramble Championship presented by Dunkin’
|The Glen Club will host the finals of the CDGA Two-Person Scramble Championship presented by Dunkin' on September 21.
COVID-19 CDGA Event Guidelines and Policies
The CDGA has developed and introduced a set of COVID-19 CDGA Event Policies and Guidelines. Please note that each participant in a CDGA event or tournament will automatically sign a mandatory waiver as part of the registration process. CLICK HERE to view the full listing of COVID-19 Event Policies and Guidelines, as well as the waiver.
Upon the growing popularity of the CDGA Scramble Championship presented by Jersey Mike's, the CDGA Two-Person Scramble Championship presented by Dunkin' is a brand new social competition for the 2021 slate. The event has been established to create casual competition for all skill levels and will feature three flights to give teams ample opportunity to compete for prizes alongside a family member or friend. Tabbed the Kemper Cup, the event is set to visit four different KemperSports facilities for qualifiers before the Championship at The Glen Club.
Forming a Team:
- Two-Person Team Scramble - All teams will compete for Gross and Net.
- Four qualifiers will take place throughout 2021. The number of teams entered at each qualifier will determine the number of flights (maximum of three). The top two gross and top two net teams from each flight at the qualifier will become eligible for the Championship.
- Teams can participate in more than one qualifier. Each qualifier will be limited to the first 48 teams to sign up.
- Teams may be made up of any two CDGA members at least 21 years of age. All men and women with an official USGA Handicap Index® are welcome to participate, as long as they are active CDGA members. To become a CDGA member for 2021, CLICK HERE.
- The registration fee is $250 per team.
If you have any questions regarding the events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 685-2323.
- Stay & Play trips to Sand Valley Golf Resort in Wisconsin will be awarded at the Championship on Sept. 21 to the top gross and top net team in each of three flights.
- The Chicago Blackhawks will also be awarding prizes including tickets to future home games, autographed memorabilia and team merchandise at the Championship.
- Prizes and giveaways will also be awarded throughout the year at both Qualifiers and the Championship from the CDGA, Dunkin', Tour Edge, Republic Bank, and Zero Friction. Winning team names from the Championship will have their name on the Kemper Cup.
Scramble Championship entry information and policies
To participate, sign up for one or more qualifiers below beginning Feb. 8. 2021!