COVID-19 CDGA Event Guidelines and Policies
The CDGA has developed and introduced a set of COVID-19 CDGA Event Policies and Guidelines. Please note that each participant in a CDGA event or tournament will automatically sign a mandatory waiver as part of the registration process. CLICK HERE to view the full listing of COVID-19 Event Policies and Guidelines, as well as the waiver.
New for the 2021-22 offseason, the CDGA is proud to introduce the CDGA Indoor Net Series presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka! This new series is set to feature four qualifiers and one Championship, all of which will be set virtually at some of the country’s premier golf courses on X-Golf Downers Grove’s highly-advanced simulators. Grab a partner to play in these casually-competitive indoor events, suitable for golfers of all skill levels and genders.
Teams finishing within the top two of each wave of their respective qualifiers will be invited to participate in the March 19 Championship. The winning team at the finale will receive a Stay & Play trip to Tullymore Golf Resort in Mecosta County, Michigan and a Tito’s Handmade Vodka prize pack!
Forming a Team:
- Two-Person Net Better Ball at X-Golf Downers Grove
- Players will receive 100% of their handicap. Should the difference between the team members’ indexes exceed 4.4, the extra strokes will be deducted from the higher index.
- The October 31, 2021 handicap index revision will be used for all events.
- 32 teams (64 players) per qualifier
- Each qualifier will consist of two waves (16 teams per wave), with the morning wave teeing off at 7:30 a.m. and the afternoon wave at 12:30 p.m.
- All ties are broken using a scorecard playoff (holes 10-18). If the tying teams have the same score for the last nine, the winner will be determined on the basis of the last six holes, last three holes and finally the 18th hole. This method will be repeated using the first nine, if necessary.
Finalists and Prizes:
- Teams may be made up of any two CDGA members at least 21 years of age. All men and women with an official USGA Handicap Index® are welcome to participate, as long as they are active CDGA members. To become a CDGA member or renew an expired membership, CLICK HERE.
- The registration fee is $200 per team ($100 per player) and includes four hours of play, one complimentary drink ticket and a $50 donation to the CDGA Foundation.
If you have any questions regarding the events, please contact email@example.com or (630) 685-2405.
- The top-two teams from each wave at each qualifying event will advance to the Championship on March 19.
- Each team that advances to the Championship will receive certificates to X-Golf (worth up to two hours of bay time) and prizes from Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
- The event’s champion will be awarded a Stay & Play package to Tullymore Golf Resort in Mecosta County, Michigan, along with prizes from Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
Indoor Net Series entry information and policies
To participate, sign up for one or more qualifiers below. Entry is open NOW!