CDGA Net Series Presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka
COVID-19 CDGA Event Guidelines and Policies
The CDGA has developed and introduced a set of COVID-19 CDGA Event Policies and Guidelines. Please note that each participant in a CDGA event or tournament will automatically sign a mandatory waiver as part of the registration process. CLICK HERE to view the full listing of COVID-19 Event Policies and Guidelines, as well as the waiver.
The popular CDGA Net Series presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka returns for 2021 with a total of five Net Better Ball events - four qualifiers and one championship. Grab a partner to play in these casually competitive events, suitable for golfers of all skill levels and genders, at some of the area’s top private tracks, with every participant receiving prizes and giveaways.
Teams collecting enough points based on finishing position in the other four better ball events will be invited to participate in the Sept. 28 finale. The top three teams after the finale will receive Stay & Play trips to Tullymore Golf Resort in Mecosta County, Mich.!
Field and Format:
- 1 p.m. shotgun start for qualifying events
- 18-hole stroke play competition with 2-golfer team Net Better Ball.
- Each event limited to 50 teams
- Teammates must have Handicap Indexes within 4.4 of each other. Those with higher variance will be adjusted.
- All contestants must be 21 years of age or older
If you have any questions regarding the events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 685-2323.
- $50 credit per player to the course pro shop
- CDGA tee gifts
- Closest to the Hole competitions on all par 3 holes
- Lunch, two drink tickets, golf cart and green fees are included in the entry fee
- A chance to win Stay & Play trips to Tullymore Golf Resort at the Championship
- Various other awards and prizes will be given out from Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Teams qualifying for the Championship by earning enough points will not have to pay again
Net Series entry information and policies
To participate, sign up for one or more qualifiers below beginning Feb. 8. 2021!