CDGA Scramble Championship presented by Jersey Mike’s
COVID-19 CDGA Event Guidelines and Policies
The CDGA has developed and introduced a set of COVID-19 CDGA Event Policies and Guidelines. Please note that each participant in a CDGA event or tournament will automatically sign a mandatory waiver as part of the registration process. CLICK HERE to view the full listing of COVID-19 Event Policies and Guidelines, as well as the waiver.
The highly successful CDGA Scramble Championship presented by Jersey Mike’s returns for its third iteration in 2021! This year’s event once again features flights, giving teams more chances to advance and win. The CDGA Scramble Championship is a great way for you to compete alongside friends and family in a casual setting, with fantastic prizes up for grabs.
Forming a Team:
- Four-Person Team "Step Aside/Florida" Scramble
- Six qualifiers will take place throughout 2021. The number of teams entered at each qualifier will determine the number of flights (maximum of three). The top gross and top net team from each flight at the qualifier will become eligible for the Championship.
- Teams can participate in more than one qualifier. Each qualifier will be limited to the first 24 teams to sign up.
- Teams may be made up of any four CDGA members at least 21 years of age. All men and women with an official USGA Handicap Index® are welcome to participate, as long as they are active CDGA members. To become a CDGA member for 2021, CLICK HERE.
- Registration fee is $400 per team.
If you have any questions regarding the events, please contact email@example.com or (630) 685-2323.
- Stay & Play trips to French Lick Resort in French Lick Ind., will be awarded at the Championship on Sept. 17 to the top-two gross and top-two net teams in each of three flights.
- Prizes and giveaways will also be awarded at qualifiers throughout the year and the Championship from the CDGA, Jersey Mike’s, Tour Edge, Zero Friction and Chicago Blackhawks. Blackhawks items to include tickets to future games, autographed memorabilia and apparel
Scramble Championship entry information and policies
To participate, sign up for one or more qualifiers below beginning Feb. 8. 2021!