|Grow your game to the next level and share it with those who need it most. With a CDGA membership, you'll become Better Through Golf.|
For just $40, you can become one of more than 94,000 members who enjoy benefits such as an official Handicap Index® from the USGA®, exclusive CDGA Member Perks from courses, resorts and organizations, unique playing opportunities and much more.
To get started, click one of the two buttons below based on the information presented. If you have any questions during the process, please contact the CDGA's Jodi Ciotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 685-2323.
NOTE: If you are a member of a private club, your facility must be the one to activate your membership. As such, you must contact the club instead of utilizing one of the below options.
Join the CDGA with or without a home club affiliation to enjoy all of the benefits listed below.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- A Handicap Index®
issued by the USGA®
- Access to special Member Perks and competitions
- Educational & philanthropic opportunities
- Exclusive member communications, including the award-winning Chicago District Golfer magazine
For golfers under the age of 19; includes CDGA and Youth on Course memberships.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- All benefits listed to the left that come with a regular CDGA membership
- Rounds of golf for $5 or less at more than 50 participating Youth on Course facilities in the Chicago District
- Exclusive youth offers from entities like Tour Edge and Zero Friction
Give Back & Grow the Game
Your membership helps the CDGA expand access to the game and ensure that it evolves for future generations. CDGA members play a pivotal role in sharing the game, ensuring future access for all and inspiring new generations of players. A CDGA membership and the CDGA Foundation fund:
- CDGA Outreach Programs, which provide golf opportunities for veterans, individuals with special
needs and youth.
- Midwest Golf House and the Bob Berry Sunshine Course, home of the CDGA and other golf organizations, which brings the game to veterans, juniors, individuals with physical and mental challenges, and the economically disadvantaged.
- The CDGA Turfgrass Program, the only of its kind in the country, which helps to ensure
pristine playing conditions for all golfers via environmentally friendly best practices.